Hubbard Merrell Engineering
2+ years experience. 30-40 hours per week starting by May 2, 2016.
Submit cover letter and resume via email to [email protected] by April 1, 2016
As the administrative assistant for our firm, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Principals, Project Managers and Business Manager, to ensure our office runs smoothly and professionally. You will need to be organized, professional, a good communicator, and have a general knowledge of office procedures.
Hubbard Merrell Engineering is an established Arizona leader in Structural Engineering. The firm has provided structural engineering services throughout northern Arizona and the entire southwest since 1999. In recent years, Hubbard Merrell has grown to be one of the largest engineering firms in Flagstaff, with 15 team members. We offer a broad range of services and expertise to assist clients, including the initial stages of conceptual designs and studies, to detailed design and engineering, to the completion of construction documents and construction administration. Our project experience includes governmental, institutional, commercial, industrial, aerial adventure course, zip-line and residential projects.
- Answer telephone
- Receive and direct visitors
- Word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Internet research
- Managing calendars for multiple managers
- Printing/Scanning/Document Management
- Errands/Supply management
- Scheduling/researching travel arrangements
- Office organization/Filing
- Data Entry
- Website maintenance
- Assist managers with other tasks as needed
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in a professional setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience in Publisher is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Friendly and professional attitude to other team members and clients
- Availability of at least 30 hours per week
Pay and Benefits:
$11-$15/hour, depending on experience
Benefits include: Paid Time off, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan